A brief 'preview' of what is yet to come . . .
From now on I will introduce my ideas on how I feel the major principles of quantum physics can help us to even better understand organisational dynamics.
This will gradually evolve into a theoretical basis for the other part of this blog, my interpretation of news regarding organisational dynamics. In doing so I can, on the one hand test my theories, and on the other hand hopefully (let others) gain insight into how these organisational dynamics could be interpreted, and thus evolve my theories.
A first raw scetch of how I think organizational 'reality' works:

Be aware that this scetch is still being developped, and that not all the fields have yet been added. Any 'particle' should eventually be broken down into smaller particles (as has already been done with environment and business position), thus helping us to understand how things 'work'...
All 'particles' shown are actually exchanging energy, i.e. interacting in some way or other. In this view it is essential to realize that an organization under review will be changing permanently, even because of just reviewing it. . . Another important issue is that we must realize ourselves that the outcome of trying to understand an organisation may (even will!!) differ depending on the perspective from which one is looking at the organization.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home